Friday, June 12, 2015

Luxola Haul! Mario Badescu and Origins Skincare


Yellow there lovelies!
I'm so excited to share with you my very first Luxola order! Yay!
When you're residing in Singapore, you're a makeup/skincare junkie, you're too lazy to go out for shopping because it's always crowded in the malls and most of all, you can't find some of the brands you've been wanting to try because they're only available in the US or European countries? Go and check this site full of awsomeness >> Luxola

What is Luxola? It is a Singapore-based online cosmetics and skincare store. Here, they have a variety of brand selections from drugstore to high end products. They are also accessible in other Southeast Asian countries like Philippines, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand.. oh, they do ship in India and UAE too!

I discovered this online store when I was in a hunt of a good skincare products and decided to try a new range. For quite some time, I've been eyeing these two brands - Origins and Mario Badescu, which I can't seem to find here in Singapore. So when I saw them in Luxola, I felt like a little kid in Disneyland, I was so excited! 
**grinning from ear to ear**

GinZing Energy Boosting Set with 3 deluxe samples & Mario Badescu Skincare
The reason why I bought the set is because of that Origins GinZing moisturiser. I've seen a lot of great reviews and thought of giving it a try. I felt more excited when I saw that it was actually in a regular size of 50ml! Yay! The GinZing Energy Boosting set also includes Checks and Balances Frothy face wash and the Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask which I believe is in their travel size (30ml). When I made my purchases and about to check out, I found out that they're actually having a promotion that if you buy any Origins skincare, they will give you deluxe samples too! Yeah, just got lucky baby! ^_^

Top L-R: Deluxe sample (Origins Plantscription anti-aging eye treatment, Plantscription anti-aging cream, GinZing Refreshing face mask)
Bottom L-R: Origins Energy Boosting Set (GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer, Checks and Balances Frothy face wash, Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask)
One of the skincare range that I've been wanting to try since my skin have been acting up lately was these Mario Badescu's skincare products. I've seen a lot of positive reviews about these trio and some of the YouTube beauty gurus are raving about these products too. My skin keeps breaking out for the past few weeks and it was like screaming at me telling me that I definitely need to purchase these! and so I did!


L-R: Mario Badescu Skincare (Special Cucumber Lotion, Drying lotion, Facial Spray with aloe, herbs and rosewater)
I'm very excited to try these new products and might share a review some time soon. Really thankful of Luxola that they carry these range which is very difficult to find in stores here in Sg. Hands down to you Luxola! 

Pls let me know what you think about them. 
Have you tried any from these range? 
Pls share your thoughts. ^_^

"I'm a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, 
you really won't need a lot of makeup." ~Demi Moore



Love and Smile always,
Mitchie Elle 

No comments:

Post a Comment