Reading quotations from time to time are one of the things I love. It simply changes my mood. It's something I look for whenever I needed some inspiration throughout the day. I love sharing it with people close to me, even posting it on Instagram or Facebook to give a little inspiration to everyone. :)
I chose top 31 of my favourite quotes, because I'm turning 31 so.. I know it doesn't make sense but, yeah I'm doing it anyway. *what??*
I've found these quotes from Pinterest and some of them doesn't have an author, so I'm just gonna write exactly as it is.
Hope you find a little inspiration on these quotations too! *kisses*
1. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it."
2. "Be happy for no reason like a child. If you are happy for a reason, you're in trouble, because that reason can be taken away from you." ~Deepak Chopra
3. "An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming."
4. "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." ~Roald Dahl
5. "There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice." ~F Scott Fitzgerald
6. "Storms make trees take deeper roots." ~Dolly Parton
7. "When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliments yourself. It's not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It's up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside." ~Joel Osteen
8. "Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken." ~Oscar Wilde
9. "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tunes without the words and never stops at all." ~Emily Dickinson
10. "What lies before us and what lies behind us are all small maters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracle happens." ~Henry David Thoreau
11. "You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
12. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss
13. "It's not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and to make your happiness a priority. It's necessary." ~Mandy Hale
14. "You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody." ~Maya Angelou
15. "You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp
16. "Find out who you are and figure out what you believe in. Even if it's different from what your neighbours believe in and different from what your parents believe in. Stay true to yourself. Have your own opinion. Don't worry about what people say about you or think about you. Let the naysayers nay. They will eventually grow tired of naying." ~Ellen DeGeneres
17. "What's in other people's minds is not mine. I just do my own thing." ~Audrey Hepburn
18. "The trick is that as long as you know who you are and what makes you happy, it doesn't matter how others see you."
19. "Focus on being not having. Collect memories, not things. And all the good things in life will be yours." ~Sariah G. Ordinario
20. "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy." ~Anne Frank
21. "Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise." ~Frank Ocean
22. "The most important things in life aren't things."
23. "It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full. Be grateful that you have a glass and there is something in it."
24. "You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you. And in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you."
25. "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it." ~Eckhart Tolle
26. "I don't know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving." ~John Green
27. "To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." ~E.E. Cummings
28. "There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in." ~Leonard Cohen
29. "If you allow people to make more withdrawals than deposits in your life, you will be out of balance and in the negative. Know when to close the account." ~Christie Williams
30. "If they made a monster out of you because you walked away from their drama, so be it. Let them deal with what they have created. Be at peace with yourself, and stay out of the conflict." ~Dodinsky
31. "She always had that about her, that look of otherness of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world." ~Joanne Harris
What are your favourite quotes? I believe atleast one or two of listed above are familiar to you. I've so many much more! Please share yours too. *kisses*
Love and Smile always,
Mitchie Elle ♥